Real time incident, first aid and hazard reporting with email configurable response
Report incidents and hazards with ease
Reporting of incident, accidents and hazards can be undertaken by anyone including external persons with ease. Email notifications can be sent to key people dependant on the type of incident.
- Features include document attachments, email notifications and injury identification
Create configurable email alerts and reports
Simple investigation process with integrated RIDDOR reporting to relevant authorities
Additional incident module for the reporting of service user incidents (Retail, Education and service sectors)
Full mobile ready reporting
Report incidents anywhere using any device.
- Our incident reporting allows anyone to complete a report at the time of the incident
Attach images directly from a phone or upload
- Our innovative data connectivity software allows all of our modules to be used on or offline over Wi-fi, 3g or 4g
Total incident compliance
Easily report an incident with images, documents, actions, first aid information and injury maps .
- Configurable email distribution ensures the right people know immediately
Investigation, root cause and closure processes ensure that audit compliant records are maintained
- Print, download data and review metrics with powerful data analytics tools
Submission history and audit
All user data is available through the dashboards.
- Users can easily track their incident from their dashboard
- Reports can be shared with automated and scheduled email distribution
- Export data into PDF or Microsoft Office facilitating automated reporting, real-time information sharing and decision making
No more manual incident reporting or timely investigations
Secure and integrated
health and safety software
EHS software that engages teams and increases performance.
Get in touch to book your demo or request pricing.